When it comes to the use of our site “Jacksonville Classifieds” (“JC”), services and our use of any personal information you share with us, we want you to be completely clear on how that data is used, and also keep you up to date on any changes in that policy as and when they occur where necessary. Certain policy changes may require your consent and you will be contacted in these cases.
Care will be used to ensure misuse of your data or unauthorized access to you is prevented.
Ads are run by our vetted users only.
Your data will not be shared for marketing purposes with third parties.
We do not engage with link-referral programs or cross-marketing.
Tracking devices for marketing purposes will not be used.
You will not receive unrequested marketing communication.
There is no affiliate marketing used on our site.
So as to limit unwanted email being sent we do provide relay services or email proxy.
When using third-party sites via JC, ensure you review their own privacy policies.
The personal data we use in overcoming fraud/online abuse and improve the service we provide:
• The information you share on JC are sent directly to us.
• Secure payments made via credit card
• Submitted data including name, address, email, phone, fax, photos, tax ID.
• Web log information including access times, IP address, HTTP headers and web pages views.
• Cookies data including favourites and search data information about your device(s) including DOM local storage, plugins, screen size, 3rd party data including geo-location, IP address and phone type.
Your data is retained where necessary for business purposes and as requested by law.
Data is stored securely though no guarantees can be made.
To update your information you can log in to your account anytime.
Service providers who work on our behalf such as payment processors in response to search warrants, court orders, subpoenas, etc., protection of our rights, safety, property and that of the general public, with your authorization in relation to a merger, bankruptcy and transfer or sale of assets when it cannot identify you such as in aggregate data and summary forms.
By sharing your data with us and accessing the JC site you:
• allow us to use/disclose collected information as described above or otherwise explained
• allow us to share it outside of your resident jurisdiction
• agree for us to store it on servers in the US
For more information please contact our privacy officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.